A basic knowledge of Basque can be acquired through the application kxo! Ikasi euskara / Aprende euskera / Learn Basque / Apprenez le basque.
Ikasi euskara / Aprende euskera / Learn Basque / Apprenez le basque
This application allows one to learn basic Basque vocabulary on the following topics:
• Getting going: numbers, calendar, alphabet, etc.
• Meeting people: introductions, countries, professions, family, etc.
• Weather and time: days of the week, months, seasons, weather, etc.
• Addresses and locations: places, personal objects, shops, transport, public services, finding one’s way, etc.
• Food and drink: soft drinks, meals, desserts, paying, etc.
• Shopping: clothes, footwear, colours, paying, fruit, quantities, etc.
To learn this vocabulary, phrases and words as well as simple dialogues can be learnt on each of the above topics. The methodology to teach these phrases and dialogues is as follows: each topic starts with a presentation of the basic vocabulary. So the user will be able to see how the vocabulary items are written, and listen to them to see how they are pronounced. This is followed by listening, speaking, reading and writing exercises which the user can do to enable him/her to assimilate the language items.
Further information from:
943 36 30 40